Yoobao YB-642 External Battery 11000mAh

  • Received today from Pos Laju.
  • Purchased on Dec. 18, 2011 from eBay Malaysia.
  • Even though the seller is from Kuala Lumpur, the item arrived about 5 days. I was expecting it to arrive within 2 days. However, the seller is kind enough to respond to my emails.
  • I will make a review after using this in couple of days time.
UPDATE:
  • I saw two shops selling the same model at Low Yat Plaza. One of them selling at RM 290++ and the other at RM 330++. Lucky, my eBay purchased is way cheaper than the ones in Low Yat.
  • This device need more than 12 hours to get it fully charge. 
  • My initial experience is its able to charge 3 devices (iPhone 4S, iPad and Galaxy Note) although some review mentioned it can charge to 5-6 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment